Know your goals
Creating a set of initial goals will help to stay focused. This task will take some time to complete by researching your niche and seeing what works for others within your own market. You may also want to work “outside the box” and come up with one or two unique marketing strategies that can be specific to your industry.
An Important Note:
When writing articles don’t forget the five (5) basic principals of Writing, Who, What , Where, When, and Why. These will give you a good initial starting point for article writing.
There are many other ways to market online but here are some examples of ways to market.
- SEO Strategies
- Well thought out easy to use navigation
- Create unique, targeted, well written content
- Use correct h tags
- Use meta Tags
- description tag
- Use good title tags
- different on every page
- include relevant key words and phrases
- Well targeted article titles
- Be sure to include alt tags in images
- Use anchor text within links (internal or external)
- Create a sitemap (for users and an xml version for search engines
- Social Media
- Use to stay connected with existing clients or customers and build relationships with new potential clients or customers
- Article Writing
- Write articles for others (We always accept well written articles to include in our DO Follow Links Blog)
- article Alley
- request reciprocal links
- submit to major directories These are different than the actual search engine.
- Google Directory
- Yahoo Directory
Stay focused on your goals
Once you have set goals try to stay with those choices, at least for a predefined period of time. Switching your goals and not giving ample time for your goals to mature will only have you running in circles. These strategies take time. None of this happens over night.
Plan on investing time in your plan
Time is critical to any business and how we spend that time is very important. Having a well constructed time frame for accomplishing tasks will assist you in actually getting these tasks done in a timely manner. Set aside a routine time to write articles, social network, and general interaction online for marketing purposes.
Analyze your efforts
Knowing whether or not your techniques are actually working is critical in determining whether or not you should continue with the strategy after the time frame you ave allotted. Using an Analytic software can assist in tracking these type of statistics.
Do not give up on your main goal/s
Keep focused on your goal/s. What is your ultimate goal? To sell? To inform? To brand? Find your goal and Stay focused.
We are always here to help. If you are in need of a professional team to assist your with your online presence please consider contacting us.