SEO & Marketing Your Website Or Blog
SEO & Marketing
- Main title tags should be key word/key phrase rich not stuffed.
- Title tags should always use h1 or h2 tags.
- When creating content it is important to remember key words and key phrases relating to too each individual page. Your key words and key phrases should be broken down within the categories they will be used.
- All content must be unique, relevant, and original content. Content that is taken from other websites is first and foremost is copy right infringement and second is useless for search engine optimization.
- Correct site structure using correct h tags, css, and scripting are an essential component for seo.
- All images must be optimized for SEO so that your pages load quickly
- Image format must be 72 dpi and compressed
- Image formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png these are the standard web formats
- Inbound links are links coming from other websites that link to your site. These links must come from websites that have some relationship to your site. Example: Your site is about auto repair, a good related site that is not indirect competition with your site could be a auto parts store.
- Internal Links
- These links link to other content within your website. Example: you have written a article and the article is related to web hosting, a partial sentence that has the key words hosting, joomla hosting, or word press hosting should be linked back to your hosting page.
- An essential part of client / potential client relationships consists of contact on a regular bases. This keeps your company in the fore front of their mind. With this being said, it is important to build a contact list. There are several ways to build list. Gathering e-mail addresses from your website visitors is one way to build your list. This list can be used in an e-mail marketing campaign to keep clients / potential clients informed of new products, company news, new techniques, etc.
- Methods for building your list
- White papers
- Offering something of value for their e-mail address in return.
- This is a fundamental part of marketing that is often overlooked. First impressions are lasting impressions. The appearance of your website reflects the professionalism of your company.