Help! I’ve been hacked!
Before you need to use those words, answer these questions.
- Are you a small to medium sized business, blogger, or just running a personal website using WordPress as your website’s Content Management System (CMS)?
- Do you have a SSL Certificate on your site? July 1st 2018 is coming quickly! In Google’s own words.
- Are you keeping your CMS at the latest version for bug fixes and security issues?
- Do you have difficulty keeping plugins up to date?
- Is your theme kept up to date and secure
- Are you checking your site’s overall performance?
- Do your pages load quickly? (Google will penalize you in the Search Engine Results Page(SERP))
- Do you know how often your site is off line?
- Do you make sure you have regular backups in case your site is hacked or files get corrupt for whatever reason?
- Are you looking for a way to better understand your site’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) needs?
- Would you like to have monthly, weekly, or even daily reports on all these issues?
View our Managed hosting and care plans here
These are all questions that need to be addressed on a regular basis when you own a website. We’ve been building sites for almost 20 years and we’re here to help you with each and every one of these questions. Take a look at our managed hosting plans or if you already have a hosting company you are satisfied with, you can browse through our managed WordPress care/maintenance plans. Whichever works, we are here to help. “What can we do to help your business?