Before you need to use those words, answer these questions.
- Are you a small to medium sized business, blogger, or just running a personal website using WordPress as your website’s Content Management System (CMS)?
- Do you have a SSL Certificate on your site? July 1st 2018 is coming quickly! In Google’s own words.
- Are you keeping your CMS at the latest version for bug fixes and security issues?
- Do you have difficulty keeping plugins up to date?
- Is your theme kept up to date and secure
- Are you checking your site’s overall performance?
- Do your pages load quickly? (Google will penalize you in the Search Engine Results Page(SERP))
- Do you know how often your site is off line?
- Do you make sure you have regular backups in case your site is hacked or files get corrupt for whatever reason?
- Are you looking for a way to better understand your site’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) needs?
- Would you like to have monthly, weekly, or even daily reports on all these issues?
These are all questions that need to be addressed on a regular basis when you own a website. We’ve been building sites for almost 20 years and we’re here to help you with each and every one of these questions. Take a look at our managed hosting plans or if you already have a hosting company you are satisfied with, you can browse through our managed WordPress care/maintenance plans. Whichever works, we are here to help. “What can we do to help your business?